Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Larsen
Dr. Jeffrey Larsen, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in River Falls, WI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Larsen is affiliated with River Falls Area Hospital, Hudson Hospital and Clinics and Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc. Dr. Larsen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Larsen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Jeffrey Larsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near River Falls, WI.
Dr. Daniel Zimmerman
Family Medicine, Sleep Medicine
River Falls, WI 0 mi28
Dr. Benjamin Morgan
River Falls, WI 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Garr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
River Falls, WI 0.23 mi29