Learn more about Dr. Jeff Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Larsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Larsen, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- River Falls Area Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeff D. Larsen practice?
Dr. Jeff Larsen practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, and Occupational Medicine near River Falls, WI.
See River Falls Internists, River Falls Sleep Medicine Doctors, River Falls Rheumatologists, and River Falls Preventive Medicine Specialists.