A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Larsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Larsen, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- River Falls Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff David Larsen FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeff D. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Jeff Larsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Larsen practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near River Falls, WI.
See River Falls Internists and River Falls Sleep Medicine Doctors.