Dr. Jeff Mai MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Charlottesville, VA

4.8

July 6th, 2016
Wonderful experience with Dr. Mai...coiled my aneurysm.

July 22nd, 2015
I had my neck broken at the C2 almost 2 years ago and Dr. Mai did the surgery and follow up. He did a miracle as I feel fantastic like I didn't have had an accident. God bless him

October 11th, 2014
Highly recommend Dr. Mai
Dr. Mai performed emergency surgery on my mother. His bedside manner was wonderful. He logically and compassionately explained the surgery and the risks associated with the surgery. He and Grace visited my mother frequently after the surgery. He happened to see my family in the emergency room several weeks later and he stopped in to visit with my mom during this time. He was always kind and professional. My family and I are so thankful for Dr. Mai and his staff. We highly recommend Dr. Mai and are so thankful for all that he did for my mom.

July 17th, 2014
Dr Mai successful surgery safe my 9 years old child.
Dr Mai is one best caring physician I have ever met. Dr. Mai put Shunt in my 9 years old child head, who has aggressive Brain Tumor. Surgery was not easy is very complicated one but Dr. Mai talked me through step by step the risk and the benefit procedure. He is very knowledgeable Doctor. The surgery was successful. The Shunt work proper and it is effective drain the fluids, my child stitches wound healed with in 6 weeks. Dr. Mai do follow up his office and his staff and team of Doctors in his office are very caring just like Dr Mai. Care and treatment my child get from Dr. Mai safe my child life and I am grateful mom for treatment my 9 yrs old with Brain Tumor got from Dr Mai. I recommend any one, adult, or their child looking for Neurosurgeon. Thank you Dr. Mai for successful surgery for my 9 yrs old daughter. Best surgeon.