A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Marrs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Marrs, Hip, Joint Replacement, & Knee Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Marrs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrs graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Marrs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Marrs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeff Marrs practice?
- Dr. Jeff Marrs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Marrs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Surgeons.