A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Marrs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Marrs, Hip, Joint Replacement, & Knee Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marrs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marrs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Marrs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrs graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marrs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Marrs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeff Marrs practice?
- Dr. Jeff Marrs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Marrs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Orthopedic Surgeons.