A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Marshick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Marshick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshick graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Marshick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marshick DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Marshick practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Marshick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Marshick practices Internal Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Lake Orion, MI.
See Clarkston Internists.