A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Mason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Mason has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Richard Mason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeff R. Mason practice?
- Dr. Jeff Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Everett, WA.
See Everett Orthopedic Surgeons.