A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Mason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Mason has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Richard Mason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeff R. Mason practice?
- Dr. Jeff Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Everett, WA.
See Everett Orthopedic Surgeons.