Dr. Jeff Mason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeff Mason?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2016

I enjoy his honesty. His receptionist downstairs could use some pointers on customer service.

July 31st, 2012

ACL and Miniscus

Dr. Mason is professional and polite, but doesn't leave you with a warm fuzzy feeling. He didn't offer much information regarding my surgery options, so I did my research on Dr. Mason (including reading reviews posted online about him) and on the type of surgery I was getting and prepared a list of questions to ask him at my pre-op appointment. He wasn't offended or rude when I presented him with my questions, he was in fact very helpful and gave detailed answers. My advice is to educate yourself before going into any important medical appointment and take initiative by asking the questions. After doing this, I went into my surgery with confidence in Dr. Mason. And thus far I am very pleased with his work. I don't want a friend performing surgery on me, I want a doctor I trust. I hope this review helps.

November 23rd, 2011

RUDE, unprofessional office staff

No follow-up call following surgery. Billing clerk would not assist with Medicare billing code problems prior to surgery. Dr. Mason said he would get paid and seemed unconcerned that his billing clerk gruffly told the patient that it was the patient's problem and why was her bothering her. For 3 straight days, NO ONE was willing to help the patient refill pain medication, and with holidays approaching, he had to see a different doctor to finally get help.

February 23rd, 2011

knee surgury ( removinf scar tissue)

I really liked having Dr. Mason for a doctor, he is a very curtious doctor with great bedside manner, an all around personable dr, (person) who genually cares about his patients. He listens to what your concerns are and then gives his concers for the procedure.

May 27th, 2010

knee surgery

dr. mason was a great doctor, I had knee surgery at the everett clinic and it was not healing right with a ton of scar tissue. the everett clinic would not do anything about the scar tissue until a full 12 months had passed. my knee was obviousely bent and could go straight so Dr. Jeff Mason had a MRI done to see how much scar tissue was there and then proceeded to remove it for me. I was in and out with in about 4 hours. home bound and feeling tons better, he or some of his nurses would call periodiacally to check up on me,they always listen to what i had say. I would defiently RECOMMED Dr. Mason to anyone who need surgery.

August 17th, 2016