Dr. Jeff Meincke-Reza MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Ripon, WI

3.4

September 12th, 2016
Very nice. Glad I came to him to help me with my knee.
Quiet, gentle man who's expertise in knee surgery was very apparent. Very thorough. Would recommend him to anyone very leery of surgery on their knees. Went very well.

June 23rd, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Meincke for Orthopedic Surgery
The very first time I met Dr. Meincke he came in on his day off and his birthday just to give me a diagnosis. I was impressed with his knowledge, honesty, and kindness in seeing me. He told me exactly what it was and what I needed and what it would all entail for my recovery. He impressed me and I moved forward trusting him to do the surgery. He did an excellent surgery repair and his bedside manner was so comforting to me and my family. He answered all of my questions honestly and took the time to reassure me throughout the recovery.

March 24th, 2015
Dr only cared about the number of patients and not about quality of care
After gaining my trust he insisted my constant pain was normal after knee replacement. Took over a year for the pain to be tolerable. Turns out the knee was not done incorrecly in the first place and needs another surgery. Wondered why he suddenly left the state of Texas.

October 31st, 2012
I COULD NOT BELIEVE THE CARE I RECIEVED IT WAS HORRIBLE AFTER HAVING SURGERY I COMPLAINED SAYING I WAS STILL HAVING PAIN AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD FOR A WHOLE YEAR I BELIEVED HIM UNTIL I GOT A SECOND OPINION. I THEN FOUND OUT HE LEFT 3 BROKEN DISCS IN MY LOWER BACK!!!! WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT I CANT STRESS ENOUGH TO NOT GO TO THIS DR. HE IS A NIGHTMARE!!!

October 7th, 2012
Best Ortho
This man saved my foot, Period. He took the time to work with me and never gave up on me. He is a wonderful surgeon and person. Thank you Jeff for giving me the ability to walk again.

July 15th, 2012
I broke my wrist in 3 places. Being a piano player, this was a major concern. I had to have a plate and 7 pins put in. My wrist has now healed thoroughly. I have full range of motion. I have absolutely no problems playing the piano. I felt I was in good hands with Dr. Meincke. He answered any questions I had. He gave thorough explanations, and I never felt rushed in the appointments. I would definitely recommend Dr. Meincke to anyone.

July 3rd, 2012
The Best Dr I Have Ever Had!!
Dr Meincke is an amazing Doctor. You will Not find a better one. His bed side manner is so refreshing. He takes the time to explain all of your options and I have NEVER felt rushed to leave so he can see his next patient!

February 4th, 2009
Kept in the dark!!
This Dr will keep you in the dark the entire time. You had better ask alot of questions because he will tell you nothing about your condition or your recovery. Bed side manner is terrible if he even comes to see you in the hospital. Do not see him at all for follow up visits and I have had well over ten.