Dr. Jeff Moise Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeff Moise?

Great!

Posted on August 16th, 2016

She delivered my baby! She is a fantastic doctor@ Very happy with her and her colleagues!

Great doctor, awful staff

Posted on March 7th, 2016

The doctor is amazing, the nurses are great, but the staff/front desk receptionists are horrible. They ALWAYS have an attitude. They never call me with my test results, no matter how urgent it is. I have also never received a call from the doctor after the staff has supposedly passed on an urgent message to her. I'm very close to switching doctors, I just keep (naively) hoping the staff gets better each time since Dr. Moise is so great. Also, sensitive test results tend to get sent to the portal, where I can see them, before anyone is able to explain them to me. Then when I call, they tell me they need the doctors permission to release them and I don't end up getting a response until I've called for 2-3 days in a row. It's kind of ridiculous...

Would not recommend this office

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Some appointments were better than others. But on three separate occasions I wanted over an hour. There were two instances I waited three hours, and another time four!! I don't it's so much the doctor's fault as it is the office staff. I think they completely forgot about me, though I signed in. They also put me for an appointment with an out of network doctor in the office, and now I'm stuck with this necessary out of network bill. The aventura office is better than the Miami Beach office. However, I will never recommend this office. I've had too many bad experiences.

Awesome !!

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Dr. Moise is the best OB ever she had a great attitude even though I was not her patient and asked that she deliver my baby during my induction due to the fact that my doctor was on vacation !! She was very patient and professional I would recommend her to anyone !! Thank you Dr. Moise for making my delivery a great experience !!

Love Her

Posted on October 5th, 2013

Dr. Moise is a wonderful O.B. she deliver all four of my babies with no problem. And the reason why I keep going back to her was my very first visit she did not know me but she treated me like one of her own patient. Mind you I was eight months pregnant there some doctor that would not even look at you and she took her chance with me and my baby girl that was born healthy. Sam and I kept going back so she can deliver the last 3 babies and I live in Fort Lauderdale so that should let you know how good of a doctor she is. She intelligent,professional and awesome Dr.Moise is a 10 in my eyes Thank You Very Much.

worse doctor..

Posted on February 12th, 2013

don't go....looking for u another doctor.She is very careless and stupid doctor ever I've been seen

Find another doctor....

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Where to start, I have never waited less than one hour in the miami beach location, over two hours on one occasion... Dr. Moise's short visit just doesn't add up, hours for five min., NO THANK YOU! I am pregnant currently, and had my last child with another doctor in the office who has since left. They cannot get my information strait in their system, little things like refering to my one other child, when I have two. Doctor Moise was unavailable, I had to see another doctor in the practice who seemed to think I was pregnant with twins... I am not. But the last straw, I have been told my child will be born with a heart defect, requiring open heart surgery at birth. I had seen Dr. Moise the day before it was revealed, she did not call me after the many tests came back. After a month of many visits with surgens, pediatric cardiologists ect. and waiting for results ect... I called her office asking to speak with her, a week later my call was responded to by someone in her office, "Dr. Moise wants to schedule an appointment immediately" (funny it has taken me weeks and weeks to get appointments). After the hour wait(as usual), Dr. Moise started going through her little screen,looking through test results,"Good, good, good, ect..." I asked her if she was looking at my information, because surely my test results had not come back good? She replied, "in the scheme of things" I would think having a newborn that required open heart surgery would call for something more than "Good". This office is a joke.... post appointment I was promised a call by 5pm that evening with another appointment the office was scheduling with another doctor... Needless to say... nothing they say means anything in this office... I will find better healthcare! Unacceptable...

Okay during pregnancy, huge disappointment during delivery!

Posted on November 26th, 2011

I was Dr. Moise's patient during my pregnancy with my second child. I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy eight months ago and although during my pregnancy Dr. Moise was nice, funny and accommodating, I got a 'cold shower' in the delivery room, experiencing a whole different demeanor and character... In the delivery room Dr. Moise was nervous, stressed out, serious and far from being nice, and acted in the complete opposite manner of what both my husband and I expected following my visits in her clinic during the pregnancy.Naturally, her attitude had a direct impact on us and made the whole baby delivery experience very stressful and full of tears. It seems like Dr. Moise cannot really handle the pressure in the 'real thing' surrounding and I would definitely not choose her for myself or recommend her to anyone else, as based on my experience, she lacks the characteristics required to give her patients a secure, confident, warm and relaxed feeling when needed. Thank God, everything is fine now and we have an amazing baby, but if you want to enjoy your delivery or expect your doctor to calmly guide you and treat you also in circumstances that are a little beyond some rutine visits, choose another doctor!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Worst OB ever!!!

Friendly, but not good at Patient Care

Posted on September 20th, 2011

During my annual visit she quickly mentioned I may have and infection, but made it seem like it was nothing. A day later I started getting symptoms and googled it to see it could lead to complications if untreated...not to mention how uncomfortable the symptoms are. I called back to see if I needed a prescription and the office confirmed I did and the results confirmed I did, but the doctor had to write the prescription. Over a week later and numerous calls (2 a day) and she still has not authorized my prescription. I thought I finally found a good doctor down here, but her follow up is awful. I will not be going back to her. Patients beware!

Posted on September 4th, 2011

My husband and I ended up waiting for two hours for our appointment. I had a 3:30pm appointment and since it was my first visit, I was there at 3pm. I was seen by Dr. Moise at 5pm! Can u imagine that wait?!?!?

Posted on October 28th, 2010

Dr. Moise was GREAT!!!! I went to her after calling around looking for an OBGYN in Miami and I got an appointment within the week. When I saw Dr. Moise she listened well to my questions and answered them very thoroughly. She even pulled out the computer to pull up diagrams to show. (I even called her back into the office because I forgot a question and she came back in and spent another 5-10 minutes explaining that too.) Dr. Moise is very professional and I will continue to go to her as long as I am in the Miami area!!!