Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Nichols
Dr. Jeffrey Nichols, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Nichols is affiliated with Broadlawns Medical Center, Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, IA and Iowa Methodist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Nichols has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Jeffrey Nichols is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Stephen Stefani
Des Moines, IA 0 mi40
Dr. Matthew Biggerstaff
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Des Moines, IA 0 mi12
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Des Moines, IA 0 mi53