A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Northcutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Northcutt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Northcutt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Northcutt graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Northcutt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Okla Reg Medical Center
- Ponca City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Northcutt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeff E. Northcutt practice?
Dr. Jeff Northcutt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ponca City, OK.
See Ponca City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.