A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Ortiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Ortiz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Angelo Ortiz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeff A. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Jeff Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Ortiz practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.