Dr. Jeff Pan MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Falls Church, VA

3.1

August 11th, 2015
Good doctor but badly served by poor staff
I think that Dr. Pan appears to be a good doctor with good knowledge of his field but he may not be up to date in recent years because the procedures he recommends are often listed as not the latest by very reputable MD web sites. Some of his staff speaks broken English and they are very confused, lose papers, and seem to lack the space to handle so many patients in a day. If he had a better staff I think patients would have more confidence in his care.

February 24th, 2015
Worst experience
I should've known that getting an appointment a day after calling was a sign. This office was the most horrifying office of all time. I felt like i was on an episode of hoarders and the staff was so dysfunctional,rude and unorganized, doing people's vitals in the waiting room. To top it all off they require you take a picture in the waiting area infront of everyone. Isn't that the whole point of asking for my license which they did!!! Not sure what hipaa regulations they obide by.

August 6th, 2014
Great Bed Side Manner and Physician
Dr. Pan is one of the best doctors I have dealt with. His bedside manner is very humane and caring and he really knows his medicine. He is very professional. His staff is extremely friendly, professional and efficient.

February 25th, 2014
disappointed
They charged me $99 out of the pocket expense which my insurance company told me they shouldn't since I didn't reach my deductible. The office is very disorganized, patients files every where.

November 15th, 2012
Kidney patient
Good Doctor, care for patient at the Hospital if necessary. Very professional.

October 9th, 2009
He's in Medicine for the Right Reasons
I had the good fortune to draw Dr. Pan to remove a kidney stone when I showed up at the ER in 1992. He has been my Urologist ever since. He took care of five subsequent visits to the ER with kidney stones, and even collaborated with the physicians on two occasions when I had kidney stones in other parts of the country. Dr. Pan diagnosed the reason behind my production of stones and is effectively treating me to reduce the probability of having subsequent stones. His office is always brimming with patients, because Dr. Pan treats them (us) like part of his family. He doesn't turn people away, when they need to see him, knowing he needs to accommodate patients who are experiencing pain, discomfort, or require immediate attention; he always makes room. Dr. Pan tirelessly works into the evening, taking the time to follow up with patients over the phone. I love Dr. Pan, and owe him more than I could ever articulate. I count myself fortunate to have drawn him that fateful day back in 1992.

November 10th, 2008
The Worst Doctor Experience I had had
The office is very disorganized. They didn't even write down my appointment time. Extremely dissatisfied. It seems like all the doctor cares about it money. I have PPO Insurance. I paid my copay. The doctor said that I have to pay $100 extra just because my deductible hasn't been reached. That is not something for him to decide. Whatever amounts I owe, my insurance will determine that. It seems very mom and pop. The wife was real nasty too. I would never go back again. Wait time is very long. Seems like the office purposefully overschedules patients. The doctor hardly ever wants to spend anytime with you. Will try to get you out of the office as soon as possible. You are just a number to him.