Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeff Paxton
Dr. Jeff Paxton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Paxton is affiliated with University Medical Center, Covenant Hospital and Covenant Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeff Paxton has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Jeff Paxton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Roger Ragain
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Tommie Farrell
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. Ohmar Win
Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi15