A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peck
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Peck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Peck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedar Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Jeffery Peck DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Peck practice?
- Dr. Charles Peck has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Peck practices Psychiatry near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Psychiatrists.