Learn more about Dr. Jeff Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Peterson, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hepatitis C
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Regan Peterson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff R. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Jeff Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Peterson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Rheumatologists.