Dr. Jeff Peterson MD Patient Reviews

4.7

August 31st, 2012
Without a doubt Doc Jeff IS the BEST Dr. EVER !!! All inclusive so called (Bedside manner,personable,genuine interest ,stays the course in your app. time and u dont have to wait all day to get in !! YEA Jeff...go get em !!?

July 12th, 2012
Awesome Doctor and staff
I got in to the room in just a few minutes and I was a little early too so I was done just after my appointment time. Dr. Peterson is so nice and caring. Even though I wasn't with him much he made me feel like I had his attention and I felt like all my questions were answered. The staff is awesome and just as great as the doctor. They explained everything and introduced me around to the lab etc. Great all around team.

February 26th, 2012
Right balance of empathy and solution/action-orientation. Great experience.

August 24th, 2011
Dr Peterson is THE BEST rheumo I've had!
Dr Peterson is kind and compassionate AND has gotten my RA totally under control. I feel good most of the time since I have been going to him. Questions are always answered in a way I understand. I feel safe entrusting my healthcare to Dr Peterson! In fact, I moved 30 miles away but commute to stay with him rather than change to a new rheumo!DR PETERSON ROCKS!

March 31st, 2011
confrontational and closed minded
Not great for FM patients, in my opinion. He seems to have his mind made up without asking good follow up questions when I tell him about a problem I'm having. Hard to talk to, at least for me, anyway. I think he's probably great for other things, like RA, but I'm not happy and I'm always uncomfortable during my visits. I don't want to feel stigmatized.

February 17th, 2011
One of the best doctor
He is one of the best doctor. I suffered back pain for long time and after taking his medicine I have no pain. He always takes time and understand patient's problem.Moreover he has a very positive attitude which gives you confidence.

August 25th, 2009
One of the Best Doctors I know!
Doctor always caring, well versed in my care and history. Willing to challenge insurance company so I can get the best medications for my disorder. It is a pleasure to see him and he is always right on with diagnosis. Thank you Dr. Jeff Peterson.