Dr. Jeff Reinhardt Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeff Reinhardt?

Terrible experience

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr. Reinhardt literally made me sob this afternoon. I've never felt so completely judged and disrespected by a physician. I'm a pregnant women who has experienced multiple miscarriages. He literally told me horror stories today about other pregnant women who had taken certain common medications while pregnant. It was terrible. His bedside manner is disgusting. I've seen may docs within this practice over the last 3 years and because of his behavior today, I'll never return to them.

Awesome!

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Staff and Dr was so kind and informative.

Best OB/GYN EVER!

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Dr. Reinhardt is an excellent physician!!! As a fellow health practitioner, I look for very specific qualities and expertise in my selection of providers. Dr. Reinhardt not only meet these specifications, but exceeded them!!! He is a very straightforward, knowledgeable, and comforting provider. He is always willing to share his knowledge with you so that you are aware of all aspects of your situation. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs obstetrics and gynecologic care!

Best Doctor Ever!!!

Posted on February 28th, 2013

The Best Doctor Ever!!!

Posted on November 11th, 2012

If there was a perfect such a title of being the best doctor in the world that title would go to Dr. Reinhardt. He is an all around great doctor. Experienced, wonderful personality, very educated, bedside friendly...just wonderful.

Thank goodness!

Posted on September 4th, 2012

I moved to this area 3 years ago and left behind an OB/GYN that I had been seeing for 14 years, who I just adored. I was so nervous about finding another doctor, and after getting Dr. Reinhardt's name from a friend finally made an appointment. He made me feel so at ease and I immediately relaxed and by the end of the appointment, I felt like he really cared about me and my problems,and I felt so foolish for being nervous to have waited 3 years. I have recommended him to several of my friends and hope that I never have to find another OB/GYN, he is just great!

Excellent doc

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Bedside manners like nobody i have ever been to. Excellent caring demeanor. Makes you feel comfortable and spends time thoroughly answering questions. Never acts like he is rushed. Or makes you feel you cant ask questions. Very personable. Highly recommend.

The Best...Kind, Caring, Compassionate

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Dr. Reinhardt delivered my first child and was so kind, caring, and compassionate throughout the whole experience. I've been seeing him since for annual check-ups. I'm always so impressed by his thorough responses to my questions. He cares about his patients genuinely.

Best Doctor I've EVER Seen

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Dr. Reinhardt is by far the best doctor I've ever seen for any reason. I wish I could see him for everything. Until I just happened upon seeing him after a cancellation with another doctor, I had never been to a doctor's visit where I didn't feel rushed and hurried to ask my questions then get out the door. I have seen him several times and have never felt like just a dollar sign. During my last visit, I even started to feel guilty that he was taking so much time with me. From the beginning, he took my concerns seriously and moved immediately to testing rather than "just seeing what happens over time." I really wish I had found him earlier. I will never see another OBGYN.

Posted on January 6th, 2011

He is the best doctor ever! I would recommend him to any female. I feel very comfortable with him.

What a great doctor!

Posted on March 21st, 2010

6 years ago I moved and had to get a new OB/GYN and after having a bad experience in the past, I was so nervous about my first visit with Dr. Reinhardt. He immediately made me feel at ease and I have been seeing him ever since. After helping me get past some difficulty getting pregnant, I saw him for every visit during my high-risk pregnancy. 3 weeks ago today, he delivered my precious baby girl, after having spent 2 weeks in the hospital with pre-eclampsia. Throughout this time, he repeatedly took his time and helped me and my husband understand what was happening. He was so professional and caring, I felt like I was his only patient. It is a shame that all doctors aren't more like him, I will never see another OB/GYN and have told all of my friends to make him their doctor.

Very best OB-GYN

Posted on October 13th, 2009

I was very lucky to have seen Dr. R throughout both of my pregnancies and for him to be on call when I went into labor. He is the best. So kind and caring. Attentive and actually listens and treats you like a person. I wouldnt dream of seeing another OB or GYN.