Learn more about Dr. Jeff Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Schulman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schulman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Eric Schulman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeff E. Schulman practice?
- Dr. Jeff Schulman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Schulman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Annandale Orthopedic Surgeons.