A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Schulman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schulman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Eric Schulman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeff E. Schulman practice?
- Dr. Jeff Schulman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Schulman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Annandale Surgeons.