Dr. Jeff Schulman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

June 21st, 2015
I trust Dr. Schulman. He makes you comfortable before he goes into the issue at hand. Then he explains in lay man terms so that you can understand.kept me updated in between surgery and it was completed he gave me the run down and what to expect. Our follow up visits with him is excellent. He takes his time during the visit and addresses all concerns. He is the best!!

March 6th, 2015
Worst experience
I slipped and fell on ice at work and was taking to ER I was diagnosed with a fracture in my leg and was told to follow up with dr schulman The first appt was cxl because of the snow and rescheduled. After I got to the office I was asked for my insurance and told them this is a work related injury and workers comp is handling the claim They said in this case the dr will not see u without an authorization. I clearly on pain with a broken leg it took me half an hour to walk from my house to the car to get here and you tell me we can't help you without an authorization I called workers comp and put them on the phone with the front desk staff and the lady said no sorry we cannot accept phone calls Extremely rude staff no feelings what so ever other people pain

May 10th, 2013
My Daughter was involved in a car accident with multiple fractures and we are very glad that she was treated by this great doctor. We are very pleased with the treatment she received and would strongly recommend him.

April 9th, 2013
Excellent surgeon
I was treated well, amazing results for a severely broken arm and elbow not expected to recover fully, and now functioning at nearly full capacity. I am grateful that I got the use of my arm and hand back, and that I found this surgeon!

January 21st, 2012
I was referred by another orthopedist b/c Dr Schulman is a fracture specialist who handles complicated injuries. I was very impressed with his knowledge and explanations.

November 28th, 2011
Competent surgeon.
Doctor Schulmann is a good surgeon. Unfortunately, his staff is not very good on answering communications via email from other health care professionals (i.e. rehab therapist)

October 19th, 2010
A Truly Talented & Caring Orthopedic Surgeon!
In my 35 years, I've never had a Dr. that took such excellent care of me in my greatest time of need, when I couldn't even walk after a bad ...