Learn more about Dr. Jeff Sharman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Sharman, Hematology Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Sharman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharman graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff P Sharman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff P. Sharman practice?
- Dr. Jeff Sharman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Sharman practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Florence, OR.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Hematologists.