A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Steinhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Steinhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Steinhoff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinhoff graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steinhoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Largo Medical Center - Indian Rocks Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Peter Steinhoff MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff P. Steinhoff practice?
- Dr. Jeff Steinhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Steinhoff practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Largo, FL.
See Largo Cardiologists.