A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Steinhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Steinhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinhoff
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinhoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Steinhoff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinhoff graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinhoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Largo Medical Center - Indian Rocks Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Peter Steinhoff MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff P. Steinhoff practice?
- Dr. Jeff Steinhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Steinhoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Safety Harbor, FL.
See Safety Harbor Internists and Safety Harbor Cardiologists.