A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Svoboda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Svoboda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Svoboda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Svoboda graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Svoboda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Thomas Svoboda MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeff T. Svoboda practice?
- Dr. Jeff Svoboda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Svoboda practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA.
See Sunnyvale Internists and Sunnyvale Psychiatrists.