A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Svoboda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Svoboda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Svoboda
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Svoboda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Svoboda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Svoboda graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Svoboda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Svoboda MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeff Svoboda practice?
- Dr. Jeff Svoboda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Svoboda practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA.
See Sunnyvale Internists and Sunnyvale Psychiatrists.