A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JEFF TAYLOR:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JEFF TAYLOR is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JEFF TAYLOR, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Down Syndrome
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. TAYLOR graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. TAYLOR has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. TAYLOR accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JEFF TAYLOR practice?
Dr. JEFF TAYLOR practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Vascular Surgery near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ and Somerville, NJ.
See Hillsborough Internists, Hillsborough Cardiologists, Hillsborough Gastroenterologists, Hillsborough Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Hillsborough Surgeons.