A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Taylor, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Down Syndrome
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Thomas Taylor FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff T. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jeff Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hillsborough, NJ.
See Hillsborough Internists and Hillsborough Cardiologists.