A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Tao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Tao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Tao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tao graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Tao MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeff Tao practice?
- Dr. Jeff Tao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Tao practices Internal Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists.