Internist

Sep 11th, 2012

He makes patients feel comfortable to asks questions about our condition, Been with him for the last 12 years and is very consistent in his "caring"

Really gets to know you show details Really gets to know you
by Bob on Feb 10th, 2010

Dr. Tao has been my PCP for several years. Even though I don't go in more than once or twice a year, he is always familiar with my background and medications when he walks in the door. It does not matter if he actually remembers some or all of it, or just has good notes... it makes for good medicine.

by Thankful patient on Jun 9th, 2009

Dr. Tao has been my family physician for close to a decade. He is a brilliant doctor and truly cares for us as human beings with precious health, and not just a customer.

by Kevin Buesgens, Santa Clara, CA. on Jan 25th, 2009

Dr. Jeff Tao has been my doctor now for over 9 years, I had been to other doctors before him who were unable to diagnose me properly, once I went to Dr. Tao he immediately was able to diagnose and treat...He then became my primary care physician...since that first experience, he has been able to diagnose strange things I have had since, I have COMPLETE confidence in Dr.Tao and would recommend him to my closest freinds and family.