A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Tavassoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Tavassoli, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tavassoli graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tavassoli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff J Tavassoli DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeff J. Tavassoli practice?
- Dr. Jeff Tavassoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Tavassoli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Surgeons.