Learn more about Dr. Jeff Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Taylor, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Earl Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeff E. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jeff Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Critical Care Practitioners, and Plano Pulmonologists.