A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Thomas, Physiatrist, Surgeon, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Thomas, JD, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Thomas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Cc Thomas JD and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeff C. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jeff Thomas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Thomas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Bloomington Physiatrists.