Dr. Jeff Tracy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 25th, 2016
Needs to improve
He doesn't listen to the patient's concerns as well as he should. Lab results do not always take precedence over what the patient is conveying. He needs to be more flexible with changing meds, allowing further or better tests and not always thinking everything he says is correct.

February 4th, 2015
Keep Away if Your Health is Important to You
Stay away from Dr. Tracy! He will do whatever he can to keep from referring you to a specialist and will always suggest doing nothing when it comes to preventative medicine and testing. He suggested that I have a PSA test only once every few years because there were "too many false positives". I ignored his advice and had a PSA test done every year. A few months after his dangerous "advice" my PSA began to rise. After 6 months it continued to go up. I had a biopsy which showed some aggressive cancer in the prostate and had surgery 2 weeks ago. The surgery was very successful. If I had taken Dr. Tracy's advice and waited 2-3 years for the next PSA test I would definitely have had stage 4 cancer and a very grim prognosis. This was not the first time he made a bad diagnosis with me but it was the last since I left Kaiser Permanente after the PSA incident. He also resisted referring my wife for a colonoscopy even though she has a family history of colon cancer. I highly recommend avoiding Dr. Tracy if you value your health.

January 11th, 2015
This is my first visit to Dr Tracy and this facility. Dr Tracy was very thoruogh going through the diagnosis and treatment plans. His knowledge about medicine was superb and appears up to date. He was kind to me and my wife. His bedside manner was

September 3rd, 2014
Great Physician
When I first moved to OC finding a great physician seemed difficult with so many options. I was lucky enough to find Dr. Tracy, and been receiving treatment for over 7 years. He's very caring, and takes the time to hear your concerns. I would def recommend him!

November 24th, 2011
Best I've ever had
brilliant, caring, energetic, a level above the rest.

July 29th, 2009
So far so good
I am insured with Kaiser Permanente and after getting appointments with few doctors who seemed like could not care less I got appointment with Dr. Jeff Tracy. He spend plenty of time with me reassuring me and answering all my questions, finally I found my PCP with whom I will stick. Very good experience, so far