Dr. Jeff Traub Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeff Traub?

August 31st, 2017

Complete hip replacement

I am a 83 year old woman that had left hip replacement 6 weeks ago. In two weeks I was walking with a cane and in six weeks I am walking without anything. He has such a wonderful bedside manner and cares about his patients and getting them back to normal life. I would highly recommend him as a surgeon to anyone that is thinking about having a procedure .

May 15th, 2017

Put in a new hip.

I felt better the 3rd day after surgery than I did before. 45 minute surgery, and no complications what so ever. I can't say enough good about the procedure and PT staff at the Eastside Hospital in Snellville, GA. What a bunch of pros!

January 9th, 2017

Love the Doctor, but staff is overwhelmed.

Dr Traub and his Emory trainees at Decatur are the best, but they are so overwhelmed that they can't spend much time with patients. That is acceptable, but his office staff, especially the scheduler for procedures is truly lacking. She leaves a message saying she will get back to you and if you leave more than one message, it diminishes your chances! I have been waiting over a week to hear back. This is my second procedure and the first one was the same until I called the front desk and they shamed her into calling me back. I figure he could have a much more successful practice if he shook up his scheduling staff. Secretly, I think the rest of the office staff would agree. He needs to hire another scheduler to help the one he has or maybe just hire a new scheduler with a better attitude?

December 16th, 2016

The best in the country

I know Dr. Traub for more than 12 years. I just had a total knees replacements, both at the same time. Dr. Traub is a Top professional, talk direct and gives the best advise for the patient even if not always serves his own interests. He is an humble man, with a lot of experience. I have an 100% trust on him, and usually I don't trust doctors at all.

December 11th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Traub is and excellent physician. My only regret, I should have replaced both knees three years earlier.

September 23rd, 2016

Frigging Outstanding - best decision and option I could have made!!

DR Traub replaced my RT knee seven weeks ago and I am comparable to most patients 3-5 month recovery progress. The knee could/should have been replaced years ago, but at my request he performed 3 scopes, cortisone series, and a Supartz series to keep me deployable to Afghanistan. The knee finally gave out - no more good original parts left. The pre-surgical process was clean smooth and efficient. The surgery itself went according to plan, on time and without incident with plenty of access to him or one of his physician assistants following to answer any questions and ensure you were well. Rehab is far ahead of schedule - but that is strictly dependent on the patient and your desire to do the work and stick with it. Jeff and his staff are accessible, engaging, and have a personal vested interest in your processes and ultimate recovery. You never feel like a piece on an assembly line getting rubber stamped and moved to make room for the next number to be serviced. Having been a recipient of multiple procedures and having been exposed to Jeff and staff over a 10yr span I can honestly say there is no other doctor I would ever entrust my knees/joints to. The five star rating isn't sufficient as it would seriously underwhelm the real value of Jeff and his team. Great job guys ....again Frigging Outstanding!!

September 14th, 2016

Mrs.

Dr. Jeff Traub is where he needs to be, I am so happy my personal Doctor referred me to him, he is truly blessed with a great talent.

September 9th, 2016

Grateful and hopeful!

I suffered a patellar tendon rupture that changed my life in 2012. Two attempts were made by another orthopedic surgeon to repair my knee which failed. I had lost confidence that I would never get my mobility/functionality back in my knee again, when I experienced a flare-up late last year which gave me the opportunity to go see Dr. Jeff Traub. I had heard great things about him when attempting to rehab from my two prior knee surgeries and thought I would go see him as my "last shot" for a normal life with my knee/leg. From the first consultation, he genuinely cared about my way of life and after looking at the shape of my knee (from MRI/xrays), he thought he could fix it and wanted a shot at it. I thought if there is a shot my life can get better, it is risking the pain/lengthy rehab so we went for it. I am now 8 months post surgery, and while I am still gaining strength, I feel so much better and more stable than I have felt in the past 4 years (since initial injury). It feels different and I feel better, period. From the first consultation, to subsequent appointments, to my surgery, to post-op follow-ups, Dr. Traub and his awesome staff have been a blessing for me.

August 5th, 2016

Dr. Traub is magnificent! Thank God for the angels sent to me in Dr, Jeff Traub, his staff, and of course the staff at Dekalb Medical Center. I feel and look 15 years younger because the pain was so unbearable. Dr, Traub replaced a already replaced knee prosthetic that had malfunctioned. You know I was in pain ! I just had my year checkup from the surgery and he and I were very pleased with my progress. I had a frown on my face a year ago (actually crying!!! before surgery) . I tell you, even with the rehabilitation process (which will never end), you can't stop me from smiling! I can feel the spirit of God in Dr. Traub and all of his staff I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Thank you God for bringing these angels into my life.

August 5th, 2016

Outstanding Physician, Healer and Person

Dr. Traub, is as close to the perfect doctor as it gets. He truly cares about his patients. His staff is simply the best! All that plus he is an outstanding physician. I was completely happy with the knee surgery he preformed on me.

April 11th, 2016

From Ongoing Treatment to Total Knee Replacement

Dr. Jeff Traub, in my opinion, is an outstanding orthopedic physician/surgeon. He has been my orthopedic physician for three years. The scheduling of an appointment is quick and easy. The office medical staff and administrative staff are courteous and efficient. Dr. Traub's examinations are thorough, comprehensive and professional. He has a very calming personality and, most importantly, he will provide you honest and straight forward answers about your medical condition. During the last three years, he has evaluated and provided treatment for my various orthopedic conditions. Eventually, the arthritis in my knee deteriorated to the point that a total knee replacement was needed. Dr. Traub demonstrated concern and caring before, during and after my knee surgery. The surgery was successful and the physical rehabilitation therapy and follow up care was excellent. I recently completed my "one year after surgery" appointment. The prosthetic knee is functioning fine. If you are looking for an orthopedic physician/surgeon that is knowledgeable, cares about patients, and is competent, I would highly recommend Dr. Jeff Traub.

April 2nd, 2016

Angel

He and his staff gave me my life back after 2 Total Knee Replacements. Pain free after 2 years.. H