Dr. Jeff Traub MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 23rd, 2016
Frigging Outstanding - best decision and option I could have made!!
DR Traub replaced my RT knee seven weeks ago and I am comparable to most patients 3-5 month recovery progress. The knee could/should have been replaced years ago, but at my request he performed 3 scopes, cortisone series, and a Supartz series to keep me deployable to Afghanistan. The knee finally gave out - no more good original parts left. The pre-surgical process was clean smooth and efficient. The surgery itself went according to plan, on time and without incident with plenty of access to him or one of his physician assistants following to answer any questions and ensure you were well. Rehab is far ahead of schedule - but that is strictly dependent on the patient and your desire to do the work and stick with it. Jeff and his staff are accessible, engaging, and have a personal vested interest in your processes and ultimate recovery. You never feel like a piece on an assembly line getting rubber stamped and moved to make room for the next number to be serviced. Having been a recipient of multiple procedures and having been exposed to Jeff and staff over a 10yr span I can honestly say there is no other doctor I would ever entrust my knees/joints to. The five star rating isn't sufficient as it would seriously underwhelm the real value of Jeff and his team. Great job guys ....again Frigging Outstanding!!

September 14th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Jeff Traub is where he needs to be, I am so happy my personal Doctor referred me to him, he is truly blessed with a great talent.

September 9th, 2016
Grateful and hopeful!
I suffered a patellar tendon rupture that changed my life in 2012. Two attempts were made by another orthopedic surgeon to repair my knee which failed. I had lost confidence that I would never get my mobility/functionality back in my knee again, when I experienced a flare-up late last year which gave me the opportunity to go see Dr. Jeff Traub. I had heard great things about him when attempting to rehab from my two prior knee surgeries and thought I would go see him as my "last shot" for a normal life with my knee/leg. From the first consultation, he genuinely cared about my way of life and after looking at the shape of my knee (from MRI/xrays), he thought he could fix it and wanted a shot at it. I thought if there is a shot my life can get better, it is risking the pain/lengthy rehab so we went for it. I am now 8 months post surgery, and while I am still gaining strength, I feel so much better and more stable than I have felt in the past 4 years (since initial injury). It feels different and I feel better, period. From the first consultation, to subsequent appointments, to my surgery, to post-op follow-ups, Dr. Traub and his awesome staff have been a blessing for me.

August 5th, 2016
Dr. Traub is magnificent! Thank God for the angels sent to me in Dr, Jeff Traub, his staff, and of course the staff at Dekalb Medical Center. I feel and look 15 years younger because the pain was so unbearable. Dr, Traub replaced a already replaced knee prosthetic that had malfunctioned. You know I was in pain ! I just had my year checkup from the surgery and he and I were very pleased with my progress. I had a frown on my face a year ago (actually crying!!! before surgery) . I tell you, even with the rehabilitation process (which will never end), you can't stop me from smiling! I can feel the spirit of God in Dr. Traub and all of his staff I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Thank you God for bringing these angels into my life.

August 5th, 2016
Outstanding Physician, Healer and Person
Dr. Traub, is as close to the perfect doctor as it gets. He truly cares about his patients. His staff is simply the best! All that plus he is an outstanding physician. I was completely happy with the knee surgery he preformed on me.

April 11th, 2016
From Ongoing Treatment to Total Knee Replacement
Dr. Jeff Traub, in my opinion, is an outstanding orthopedic physician/surgeon. He has been my orthopedic physician for three years. The scheduling of an appointment is quick and easy. The office medical staff and administrative staff are courteous and efficient. Dr. Traub's examinations are thorough, comprehensive and professional. He has a very calming personality and, most importantly, he will provide you honest and straight forward answers about your medical condition. During the last three years, he has evaluated and provided treatment for my various orthopedic conditions. Eventually, the arthritis in my knee deteriorated to the point that a total knee replacement was needed. Dr. Traub demonstrated concern and caring before, during and after my knee surgery. The surgery was successful and the physical rehabilitation therapy and follow up care was excellent. I recently completed my "one year after surgery" appointment. The prosthetic knee is functioning fine. If you are looking for an orthopedic physician/surgeon that is knowledgeable, cares about patients, and is competent, I would highly recommend Dr. Jeff Traub.

April 2nd, 2016
Angel
He and his staff gave me my life back after 2 Total Knee Replacements. Pain free after 2 years.. H

October 15th, 2015
The Best
Had 2 Total knee replacements in 8 months. Dr. Traub and his staff are top notch and helped with my total recovery. Highly Recommend

August 25th, 2015
The staff was great and they were prompt and friendly. I would send any one who was/is unfortunate enough to need an Orthpedic Dr to Dr.Traub he was great. Thank you for all you've done

May 26th, 2015
Two shoulder surgeries same day...couldn't be happier.
I was in Atlanta visiting my son. I told him my shoulders had been hurting for a couple of years and that lately they had gotten so bad that I couldn't swing a golf club. He recommended that I go see Dr Traub and I am so happy that I did. Not only did he get me into an MRI machine within 24 hours of my visit, but he was able to diagnose me with bilateral rotator cuff tears! As I am a resident of Arkansas and new to Medicare, I have no physicians that I regularly see for bone and joint problems. It would have been an month if I would have to set up referrals to a specialist and then try to get on a surgery schedule. I asked if it would be possible for Dr Traub to fix me and then travel home. He was able to schedule me for the next Tuesday and he fixed BOTH of my shoulders (at my request). It has been six months now and I am back on the golf course. I won't say that I have no pain, but I am able to actually do more now than I could have done prior to surgery. I didn't realize that the pain I was having wasn't just part of the aging process. I am so glad that I didn't just resign to the fact that I might be getting old. Thank you Dr Traub for helping me get back to my active life!

September 8th, 2014
Fabulous Doctor!
Dr. Traub and his team are not only thorough and get to the root of the issue. But, their recommendation for rectifying the problem is right on! All of the doctors have great "bedside manner" and truly care. I highly recommend Dr. Traub and his team.

June 5th, 2013
Total Knee Replacement
Dr. Jeff Traub in my opinion is the best Orthopedic Surgeon in our area. He was referred to me by several people that used him as their surgeon. His expertise goes beyond just doing knee replacements. I met several people that had shoulder, knee, ankle, and other various surgeries performed by him , and all were very successful. Dr. Traub was very caring before and after my surgery. He made sure that everything that I needed to recover was in place for me. My recovery was very fast. Of course, therapy is a must and very important, you have to work hard. I am 70 years old, and was driving my truck in 3 weeks, cutting my lawn in 4 weeks, and bowling in 5 weeks. We all recover at various stages of our surgery, but the most important, is to have a Doctor with the knowledge and expertise. If you are looking for that Doctor, then I would suggest that you choose my choice, Dr. Jeff Traub.