Dr. Jeff Van Gundy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeff Van Gundy?

May 17th, 2016

Our Once a Year Check Up

Dr Van Gundy spent a significant amount of time discussing my daughters heart condition with me in detail. Because she has Down syndrome there are/can be other conditions that go along with her diagnosis. He was very knowledgable and willing to test for other conditions. As well, he discussed with me things to mention to my daughters regular pediatrician that should be monitored regularly. I appreciated spending time speaking with someone who was so knowledgable and willing to help me advocate for her medical treatment.

April 29th, 2014

the best

My son had large hole in his heart when he was born and he was very comforting and my son loved him the only doctor he ever liked and felt comfortable around Thank you so much for everything

February 25th, 2014

We are very lucky to have Dr Vangundy as my sons Dr. He is THE BEST in town ! He was highly recommended to me from other Dr's and have proved every bit worth going to him !

April 21st, 2011

I hope to never need a cardiologist for my baby again, but if I do, Dr. Van Gundy is my top pick. His care and compassion for my daughter was appreciated. If only all her doctors had the same demeanor, we may have had a better outcome. Thank you Dr. Van Gundy for being what we needed during that time!

February 20th, 2011

He is the Best!!!

My two youngest daughters have Tetralogy Of Fallot and both have seen Dr. Van Gundy since birth. One is 9 and has had 4 open-hearts and the other is 6 and has had two surgeries. Dr. Van Gundy has been excellent! Both girls are doing fantastic under Dr. Van Gundy's care!!!

January 20th, 2017