A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Velez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Velez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Velez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Velez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Velez practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Velez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Velez practices Diagnostic Radiology near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Radiologists.