A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Velez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Velez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Velez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Velez practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Velez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Velez practices Diagnostic Radiology near Westwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Westwood Radiologists.