A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Whitfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Whitfield is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Whitfield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitfield graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Whitfield has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff D Whitfield MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff D. Whitfield practice?
- Dr. Jeff Whitfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Whitfield practices Urology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Urologists.