Dr. Jeff Ye MD Patient Reviews

3.8

June 12th, 2012
Best Doc I ever met
I moved down to Winchester from New York and has been trying to find a good doc who can take care of my complicated medical problems. I finally found Dr. Ye, who is the best doc I ever met. He is doc who is able to solve your medical problems. I felt that the care provided in this clinic is way above average even to the standard of New York city.

June 22nd, 2011
Rudest doctor ever
Came in my room didnt speak one word to me just went to his computer, turned around and told me I'm MORBIDLY OBESE and sent me to his nurse to schedule testing. Started meds on a friday afternoon for tests only to be called one hour before my test to say it had been canceled so he could have a LONGER lunch. That was the WORST experience I've ever had at a doctor. I refused to return to his office for anything! I hope he runs into a physician that treats him the way he treats his patients!

March 8th, 2011
Hi im Lisa Inoubli
Dr Ye is a very good doctor and i appreciate him alot

November 21st, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Ye is a fantastic doctor. He listens, he let me know that he wouldfigure out my medical problems and get them solved. I appreciate what he has done for me so far, and is continuing to do help me get better.

November 1st, 2010
Appointments
Called to make appointment as advertised in the phone book (Same day appointment) the only appointment you get same day is to fill out paper work and not even see the doctor. Plus a charge of $125...So far I'm not impressed with the practice.

September 18th, 2010
I am so very appreciative of Dr.Jeff Ye and his friendly and very knowledgeable staff. Upon having an initial visit, i felt very secure in the care and attention to patient care that i was given. I can say honestly that i am very glad that i was directed to his practice. I will tell anyone who listens that if no.1 service and attention to detail and the patient is what you acquire, then this is the doctor of internal medicine to choose. And knowing that they are consistent with checking on me and my health constantly is a blessing to me.

December 23rd, 2009
MS
Excellent physician, very friendly, intelligent and thorough.