A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Zabel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Zabel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Zabel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Scott Zabel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff S. Zabel practice?
- Dr. Jeff Zabel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Zabel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Gastroenterologists.