Learn more about Dr. Jeff Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Zabel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zabel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Zabel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Zabel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Scott Zabel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff S. Zabel practice?
- Dr. Jeff Zabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Zabel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Gastroenterologists.