A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Zhao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zhao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Xinda Zhao DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeff X. Zhao practice?
- Dr. Jeff Zhao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Zhao practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Orthopedic Surgeons.