A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Zhao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zhao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Xinda Zhao DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeff X. Zhao practice?
- Dr. Jeff Zhao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Zhao practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Orthopedic Surgeons.