A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Zhao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zhao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Xinda Zhao DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeff X. Zhao practice?
- Dr. Jeff Zhao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Zhao practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Surgeons.