A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffeory White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffeory White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffeory White, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffeory H. White practice?
Dr. Jeffeory White practices Pediatrics near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Pediatricians.