A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jefferey Adair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jefferey Adair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jefferey Adair, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adair graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adair has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jefferey Douglas Adair MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jefferey D. Adair practice?
- Dr. Jefferey Adair has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jefferey Adair practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Anesthesiologists and Shreveport Pain Management Doctors.