A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Bowden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Bowden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Bowden, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowden graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Bowden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff L Bowden DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeff L. Bowden practice?
- Dr. Jeff Bowden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Bowden practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.