A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jefferey Michaelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jefferey Michaelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michaelson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michaelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jefferey Michaelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaelson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Michaelson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jefferey E Michaelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jefferey E. Michaelson practice?
- Dr. Jefferey Michaelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jefferey Michaelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.