A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jefferson Bracey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jefferson Bracey, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracey graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Bracey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jefferson D Bracey DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jefferson D. Bracey practice?
- Dr. Jefferson Bracey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jefferson Bracey practices Emergency Medicine near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV.
See Canton Emergency Physicians.