A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jefferson Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jefferson Hurley, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jefferson Hurley, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hurley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jefferson Bennett Hurley MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jefferson B. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Jefferson Hurley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jefferson Hurley practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.