A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jefferson Jex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jefferson Jex is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jex
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jex Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jefferson Jex, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Jex graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Jex has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jefferson Weenig Jex MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jefferson W. Jex practice?
- Dr. Jefferson Jex has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jefferson Jex practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Sterling Surgeons.