Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jefferson Jex
Dr. Jefferson Jex, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD, with other offices in Bethesda, MD and Bethesda, MD (and 2 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Jex is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children. He speaks English.
Dr. Jefferson Jex has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jefferson Jex is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.
Dr. Terrence Anderson
Rockville, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Syed Ahmed
Orthopedic Surgery, Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine
Rockville, MD 0 mi32
Dr. Craig Miller
Rockville, MD 0.10 mi20