A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jefferson Jex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jefferson Jex is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jex
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jex Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jefferson Jex, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Jex graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Jex has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jefferson Weenig Jex MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jefferson W. Jex practice?
- Dr. Jefferson Jex has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jefferson Jex practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Sterling Orthopedic Surgeons.