A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jefferson Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jefferson Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jefferson Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jefferson Jones MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jefferson Jones practice?
- Dr. Jefferson Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Jefferson Jones practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.