A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jefferson Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jefferson Lowry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lowry has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jefferson Roy Lowry DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jefferson R. Lowry practice?
- Dr. Jefferson Lowry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jefferson Lowry practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.