A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Alan Johnson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Johnson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.