Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Adkins, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adkins
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Adkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Adkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Wayne Adkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery W. Adkins practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Adkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Adkins practices Ophthalmology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, CA.
See Carmichael Ophthalmologists.