A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Angel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Angel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Angel, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Angel graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Angel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White River Medical Center
- Stone County Medical Center
- Batesville, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Deoin Angel MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery D. Angel practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Angel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Angel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Orthopedic Surgeons and Batesville Surgeons.