A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Angel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Angel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Angel, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Angel graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Angel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White River Medical Center
- Stone County Medical Center
- Batesville, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Deoin Angel MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery D. Angel practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Angel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Angel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Surgeons and Batesville Orthopedic Surgeons.