A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Bollenbacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Bollenbacher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bollenbacher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bollenbacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollenbacher graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bollenbacher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
- St Vincent Clay Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery A Bollenbacher DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery A. Bollenbacher practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Bollenbacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Bollenbacher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Orthopedic Surgeons.