A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Bollenbacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Bollenbacher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bollenbacher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bollenbacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollenbacher graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bollenbacher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
- St Vincent Clay Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery A Bollenbacher DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery A. Bollenbacher practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Bollenbacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Bollenbacher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Surgeons.