Dr. Jeffery Bowman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 6th, 2016
Fabulous
Best PCP ever! Compassionate, Knowledgeable, Pragmatic, Patient, Explanatory, great sense of Humor. He gave me the information I needed to make choices for myself. I always felt I was his priority.He got me thru a lot and now I have moved and hope to find someone with half his worth to me. I will miss Dr. Bowman so much!

November 25th, 2015
Kitchen manager
Dr. bowman I actually can't say enough and praise words for him. There is 12 of us family members that go to Dr. Bowman and we all love him. He has time, explains everything to us. Very passionate and caring. We are happy that you are a Bronco fan yea.

July 24th, 2015
My mom was having numbness in her feet and dizzy spells. She visited with Dr. Bowman and he order some blood work. After several days of not receiving word about her test results, she called the office. She was told that he would call her only if there was an issue with the blood work. She heard nothing. 3 weeks later she had a severe dizzy spell that sent her to the ER. The ER doctor was able to access her test results from Dr. Bowman in addition to the blood work done at the hospital. The blood work was back the same day it was drawn by Dr. Bowman and the results showed and very severe case of anemia, B12 deficiency, and a vitamin D deficiency. Had she not gone to the ER, she would have never known and things could have been a lot worse. Disappointed and outraged that a doctor could "overlook" something like this. This could have been a more serious ailment like low/high white blood cell counts indicating a serious condition. My only thoughts are shame on you Dr. Bowman.

September 11th, 2013
Dr. Bowman is very helpful and kind. He is thorough and spends a long time with me. I have recommended him to family and friends.

August 1st, 2013
Great Doc if you can get in!
Dr Bowman is a great Doctor! He seems to really care about your concerns and tries to spend time with you during each visit. Recently though, I find getting in to see him is very difficult and if you have pain that you need relief from waiting over a week to get in is unacceptable. I would give a much higher score if I could get in faster to see him.

October 31st, 2012
Dr. Jeffery Bowman is a wonderful caring, easy to talk to, he shows love passion for everyone. And he knows what he is doing has time to explain everything. All my family members loves him a lot. Can't say enough positive things about him.

April 3rd, 2011
Dr. Bowman is simply the best!
Look no further if you are in need of a fantastic Podiatrist. Best in the business!

February 26th, 2011
The Best of the Best
Dr. Bowman has been my Dr. since he came to Grand Jct. Over the yrs I have been cared from him for a variety of things from the flu to follow up visits after surgery. I trust my life with him while in his care. He is very professional and spends the extra time with me if I have questions or concerns. I have alot of respect for him and what he does. I consider him as very AWSOME Doc. and a good friend. Kuddo's to you Doctor. His only negative is that hes a Bronco fan........:)